DAY 3 & 4
DAY 6 or 7
Wild Caught eels
Please note that due to the nature of wild fishing there is no guarantee that your order specifications can be met as fish are caught directly from the wild and sold without any conditioning. We cannot guarantee that in any one week we can catch & supply any volume of sizes and weights.
- All customers will be required to submit a New Supplier Application Form.
- If a customer wishes to trade on credit, Tasmanian Eel Exporters will require a Credit Application Form.
- Customers trading on credit must be prepared to provide a bank guarantee or similar security for the amount of credit being sought.
- Tasmanian Eel Exporters will offer eels at an agreed price (ex factory) based on customer order volume and frequency.
- TEE will agree the destination port for the customers goods.
- Tasmanian Eel Exporters will organise air freight for customers to their destination city and will confirm the cost of freight when confirming the order. The customer will pay for freight at cost with no mark up.
- An order deposit will be payable upon Tasmanian Eel Exporters confirming a customer order.
- Full payment is required before shipping of goods.
- We will agree an acceptable mortality rate with customers, typically between 2.5% and 5%